Thursday, September 13, 2007

Starting to look like a house

I need to get a picture of Christine today so you can compare the house to the baby. The house is still bigger, but I had minor heart palpitations when Christine told me she was in her 3rd trimester last night. I'm thinking that Belle is going to win the race. We have a Dr. apt today but probably no interesting news. Christine swears they are not doing an ultrasound today, but I'm going just in case and to make sure I know what the Dr. says.

There are several framing mistakes in the house - and we've asked about them several times but nothing has been done to fix them... Looks like we are going to have to chase down the builder and flog him. I guess that's the danger of moving walls around without true plans :-). Plantation claims that's what they do and they are happy to charge you $300 to move a wall. They either need to give me a refund or actually move the wall like I want. Sigh. No worries, I'm sure they will make it right. I just hope it doesn't slow things down too much.

No comments: